Controltalk Now The Smart Buildings Podcast Episode 323
On Episode 323 of ControlTalk Now The HVAC and Smart Buiding Controls Podcast we give you all the HVAC and Smart Building Control News You Can use for the week ending July 14, 2019.
Our guests this week are Richard Campbell the CEO of Kele and Scott Cross the President of Temperature Controls based in Dallas, TX. The big news of the week is Kele’s acquisition of Temperature Controls. Richard and Scott open up about why they joined forces and how it will affect the HVAC and Smart Buiding Controls Industry.
In addition, listen as we discuss:
- J2 Innovations is excited to announce the launch of FIN 5, for release this summer –
- The ever-informative Ron Zimmer is at it again. He gives us his unique perspectives, based on his years in the Industry and new research data from CABA — the world’s largest research library, and help influence Industry trends.
- Belimo University offers training opportunities for you to learn more about HVAC fundamentals and Belimo products. Our training programs are available on-site or online.
- Congratulations once again to EasyIO for the highly successful and memorable World Conference Program held in Amsterdam, NE. Johan Schakenraad and Mike Marston and the entire team at EasyIO delivered a marvelous conference.
- Operations Technology (OT) teams need to provide employees, trusted third parties, and technicians secure remote access to on-site systems for OT installations, monitoring, and maintenance. Click here for more!
- We at ControlTrends know that providing your organization with adequate measures against Cyber Threats and Attacks can be a difficult program to get started and even more difficult to sustain. The National Cyber Awareness System, NIST Cyber Security Framework, and US-CERTare great sources of free information
- Bosch, working with Microsoft Azure, deploys their Digital Twin concept that connects all siloed subsystems of a building into a single user interface that creates the ultimate user experience.
- Great interview with KMC Controls‘ CEO, Richard Newberry, from ground zero at the 2019 Realcomm|IBcon Conference. KMC Controls is primed for the accelerated adoption of IT-Based Buildings Control Systems. With Open, Scalable, and Secure controllers and BAS options, KMC offers a ready solution for every type of building space.
- Implementing IoT in a new building or retrofitting old buildings with smart devices can be expensive. Complicated. Requiring large capital investments and specialized knowledge. Optigo Connect saves time and money without sacrificing security or long-term scalability.
- Many of our ControlTrends Community will remember Steve’s enthusiasm from his review of Honeywell’s new CIPer Controllers from the Honeywell Momentum in Orlando, FL. Steve’s role is to get out in front of Honeywell’s new technology and elucidate the engineering community and large end-users.
For more ControlNews You Can Use go to the ControlTrends Website
Also, subscribe to the ControlTrends YouTube Channel for great training videos.